Monday, October 8, 2012

The GA Aquarium

Matt would always ask if I wanted to go to the Aquarium and I always said NO. We even had free passes for a year just hanging on the fridge... and I still couldn't be convinced to go. Today, we finally went. Matt had off today and I took a personal day so we took Christopher down there. We only stayed for an hour- I mean, how long can you really look at fish? Christopher loved looking at all of the fish, penguins, etc and we did have fun so of course it was worth it to go down there, but... from now on I think that trip will be a Matt, Christopher and Nana trip. :)

Ready to go!

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel. They had the cutest little outfit I need to go back and get Christopher- it was this snowman onesie with sweatpants that said Just Chillin down the one leg.

Hanging out!My friend told me to not take the stroller because they are "frowned upon." Good advice! There were certainly lots of strollers but it was much easier to get around with him just hanging!

Did you know fish had teeth? I was just amazed by this weird buck tooth thing.

Tons of fish!!
Isn't this hilarious?!?! I think it may be my favorite picture of the day!

Happy baby! PS- Christopher is not wearing skulls and crossbones. His shirt has hockey players on it with hockey sticks as the crossbones.

And some penguins for Granddaddy- because they might be the only penguins he sees anytime soon! :)
 
I have about 60 other pictures from the day but I won't bore you with all of Matt's photo taking! This weekend coming up we are going to a pumpkin patch with Unlce Anthony and to the Taste of Acworth so hopefully we will get some good pictures then! :)
 
Back to daycare tomorrow for the little guy and back to work for us-at least it will be Tuesday already!
 
Also, I have been asking and asking Matt to write one of these posts- Wouldn't yall love to hear from him?!!?!?
 
Time to watch the Yankees! Have a happy Tuesday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment