Tuesday, December 18, 2012

8 Months

Well, the little guy is 8 months old... 2/3 of a year. Crazy. What is even crazier is all of the accomplishments that Christopher had in his 7th month. I think it has been, by far, his biggest month.
  1. Christopher got his second tooth.
  2. Christopher scooted and army crawled for the first half of 7 months and figured it all out very quickly for the second half. I was making his dinner the other night and had placed him in the middle of the living room with all of his toys. In probably a minute I looked down and he was at my feet in the kitchen.
  3. Christopher can now do a baby pull-up. :) He is mighty strong. I think its because we worked out so much when I was pregnant.
  4. Christopher now eats breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bottle. Fruit. Bottle. Veggie. Snack bottle. BIG dinner- fruit, veggie and some meat! Bottle. That, my friends, is a growing boy!
  5. Christopher even went to Level 2 foods this past month. I am still a nervous wreck about feeding him other stuff. He does well with the puffs- You would never know with how much I hover and eat off 2 of the star points, but whatever.
Here are a couple of his 8 month pictures that we took:
(Please note he is wearing his last "Old Faithful." It is very difficult to find baseball clothing in the winter. I think it's fitting that we use these trusty jammies for at least one picture though.)

I had to play Dominick here to get him to sit still long enough for somewhat of a good picture. You can tell he is staring intensely at the iPad.

At least he isn't eating the permanent marker.

And here is a video from tonight. I had no idea that Matt and Christopher had been working on high fives!

GREAT NEWS: Guest bloggers coming soon!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment