Sunday, December 16, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

Saturday we headed down to downtown Acworth for their "It's a Dickens of a Christmas, Y'all" celebration. One of my favorite things about living up here is downtown Acworth and the fun and yummy places it provides.  Our favorite brunch place, Dogwood Terrace, was having Breakfast with Santa so after Christopher took his nap we headed down there. 


This was Christopher's face once Matt told him he was going to be seeing Santa. (not really, but it totally could be)

Most of you saw this on Facebook- hilarious! I love the expression on his face!

Christopher accompanied me to my third grade team Christmas party Friday after school since Daddy was at work. Here are a few shots from that:
Chewing on a plate! His shirt says "My mom is cooler than your mom." OBVIOUSLY.

Loving on some Rachel (and her glasses)!

One of the gifts at the swap was this bag- Christopher fit into it perfectly!

Rocco spent the night with us Friday evening- This is Christopher mid-kick.  He was trying to keep Rocco away but Rocco didn't seem to mind the kicks.

Today Christopher woke up from his nap right at 11 and we all rushed to get ready for church, since we leave right at 11:30. As we were coming up to the street to turn for church, we made a detour and hit the interstate! Mom was flying through Atlanta on her way home from Florida and she had a layover, so we decided to surprise her! About halfway down I started panicking that she wasn't going to turn her phone on and we would have driven down for nothing, but thankfully that didn't happen!

Talking up a storm at lunch... already so much like his Daddy!

Smile!

Here are some of the other random pictures I took this week!
Just hanging around!

Getting some good morning kisses from Rocco!

Such a tough guy.

My little snowman.

I uploaded these videos yesterday and I cannot remember what they are so you don't get any captions!  I hope they are good ones!




After the events that took place on Friday, I hope that everyone took a few extra seconds to hug on the ones they love. Christopher was covered in kisses and hugs all weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment