Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's Christmastime in the City...

In case you missed it....

this is how Christopher felt about Christmas morning!

Matt isn't quite sure where this face came from or what was happening (for all we know it could be mid-yawn), but I like to think that it might be from seeing this....
or maybe this...
or maybe just the pure joy of Christmas morning!
 

It must be engrained in every child to know when it is Christmas because Christopher had been sleeping in, but that morning he was up at his normal time.

So we got him out of bed and had playtime!

Christopher was LOADS of fun that morning. Despite the normal "He won't really know what is going on. Just give him a box and some wrapping paper" remarks that I received from most people, we spoiled Christopher with presents and I am glad we did. He played with everything. He looked at everything we opened and has played with every toy that he got. I have them all lined up from one end of the room to the other and he went down the line this afternoon playing with each toy. I do think he has a definite favorite- Matt got him a baseball bat and he carries it everywhere! The best part is watching him crawling around with it in his hand!
Before opening presents.

Opening his present.

Enjoying some Cheerios!

Christmas Eve we went to celebrate with Matt's sister's family. Christopher got some fun toys and a cute outfit!

Christopher and Aunt Cindy

Opening his first present

Uncle Anthony was in charge of taking pictures of us opening gifts. By the look on Christopher's face I would say Uncle Anthony is snapping too many!

I leave you with 2 pictures (which you may have seen on Facebook, but I must share my Pinterest creations).






No comments:

Post a Comment