Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Currently....


Okay this blog post won't really have anything to do with Christopher but I am just ECSTATIC that I figured out to do these CURRENTLY things that I see on all of the blogs that I follow!! Check it out...

Now I have to explain them all!
1. Listening- to the baby monitor. Christopher is down for his second nap of the day. He took a great 2 hour nap this morning and I am hoping for about an hour this afternoon so he is all smiles and giggles when his daddy gets home!
2. Loving- that I figured this out!! Thanks Mandy!! Of course you can be expecting one from Christopher's point of view! I soooo badly wanted to figure it out yesterday for his top ten but I couldn't.
3.  Thinking- about my great break! What a long time I have had off of work! It has been great! I have truly enjoyed all my time at home, relaxing. I feel like normally it's all go go go but I told Matt if he dare made plans for us, I was not participating.
4.  Wanting- Matt to come home! Christopher started stirring this morning around 6:50, right when Matt was getting ready to leave. I know he would have gone back to sleep but how could I not let Matt go in there and say goodbye! He gets home in approximately 2 hours 14 minutes... and maybe 34 seconds. It is so weird not to have him around all day. He has been off the same amount of time as me (but thankfully I get today and 4 more)
5. Needing to do report cards. No explanation necessary.
6. OLW (one little word)- grateful... for everything.

And just so you don't feel like I jipped you of Christopher pictures... here's a few.
Check out those long legs! On our way to Aunt Cindy's to watch the GA game.

I thought we were watching football?

Good morning, daddy! We tried to remember to send Matt some pictures during the day!

Crawlilng to my bottle!

Pitcher's got a big butt!
How rude, Christopher!

Happy New Year! We had the best New Year's. No we didn't go out and no I didn't make it to midnight, but it was just me, Matt and Anthony hanging out and laughing! Great way to end 2012!

I think I need to work on the exclamation points. Everything is just so exciting when I type it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment