Thursday, January 31, 2013

Your Mid-Week Update

Well I guess it is kind of mid week- more like "thank goodness it is almost Friday" but whatever works. I had a request by a friend (who says she checks regularly to see if I blogged)  to do a blog during the week, so here we go!

Not much has really happened this week other than Christopher getting his fourth tooth. Now he has 2 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth. I have been trying to take his picture but the top teeth are much harder to get pictures of than the bottom!
See what I mean? Those bottom teeth are so cute.

Same night... Matt and Christopher clapping together.

I thought it might be fun for you to see Christopher's Behavior Sheet Daily Sheet that I get everyday. I love it. As a teacher I cannot understand how some parents don't look at their child's agenda/behavior for the day. It blows my mind... especially now that I have Christopher. I feel lost if I don't have his update for the day! The first thing I say is "How was his day?" and "Can I see his sheet?" :) I took a picture of today's because I would say he had pretty much a perfect day!

I get to see the bottles he took, when he had breakfast, lunch, snack, naps and if he pooped! :)

After daycare today, Christopher kept me on my toes. He crawled the entire downstairs over and over and over again. It is quite hard crawling around with him... my knees were killing me. I finally got him to stay in the living room for a bit while FaceTime-ing with my mom. 

Here Christopher is- He kept trying to get to that purple thing by leaning over it... Then sat down and brought it down with him so it was much easier to get!

Christopher's latest thing that he is trying to do is climb up on the ottoman. He knows to kick his leg up, I just think it's slightly over his reach. Here is a video from him trying it out this weekend. You may want to watch it with no sound (unless you want to hear Matt tell me I am stupid for worrying and Anthony telling me I was bringing negativity).

Don't you love Rocco coming in at the end.... I was hoping he would give him a boost!

And last but not least... a video from our afternoon. He has this habit of finding a toy and then crawling around with it. Last weekend it was a sock, which didn't turn out so well when he pulled up to the table and then the sock slid and then he slid... and down he went. Today's item was the remote. :)

Please excuse my teacher voice which came out at the end. :)

See you Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment