Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Top Ten of 2012

I must say that my life so far has been quite eventful. My mom and dad like to drag me all over the place, making memories. I certainly hope they realize that I won't remember any of this, but at least I will have this blog to be embarrassed by read when I am older.

Mom told me to pick my top ten favorite things about the year. It is so hard because it really doesn't take much to make me happy and as long as I am with people that love me.... then I consider it a "favorite" but I will try. (Please- no hurt feelings if an event with you falls further down on the list than you would have hoped or if you are not mentioned at all.)

10. The pumpkin patch was really fun. I figured out how to get that stem in my mouth. It was absolutely disgusting. Not sure I will be one of those "dirt eater" boys.


9. Dancing the night away at Eric and Michelle's wedding. It was my first wedding- and very classy I might add!

8. My very first trip to the beach. I got be with my Nana, Granddaddy, Uncle Anthony and my parents in a house together for a whole week. Who wouldn't consider that fun?! I am so excited for my next trip. Daddy found our beach house for this year... and rumor has it that mommy and I MIGHT be going to my first Yankees game the weekend before AND spending a whole week at Nana and Granddaddy's.

7. Mom says I must include my baptism on my top 10 even though it is not something I actually enjoyed. It was quite scary and I was not a fan of being the center of attention!  

6. OH.... those giant fish were AMAZING! Did you hear about that aquarium in a mall in Shanghai that busted and fish and shark were everywhere? Mom says we will never be visiting the GA Aquarium again.

5. LOVED this thing called Christmas! I got Christmas books everyday for a whole month and you should see the toys and clothes I got! Some may say spoiled.... I just think I am lucky to have people who want to spoil me!!

4. My first day of daycare- oh boy. I am sure you remember my blog post about how they just dropped me off and left.... BEST THING EVER! I love daycare! And now- see all those toys- I get to play with them now that I move all around. SOOOOOO fun.

3. Meeting Kate for the first time. She visits all the time which makes me very happy... and she took a Child Psychology class so she gives mom all sorts of insight to what I am thinking.

2. My first airplane ride!!! It was a little frightening at first, but I made it! I am flying again next month to go see Nana and Granddaddy! Mom and dad said I better get used to it because we fly alot- we have alot of important people to see that don't live near us!

1. I think my most favorite thing had to be my grand entrance into the world!! I am so happy to be here and am glad to make all of you smile a little bit each day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment