Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week in Review

Christopher had his 9 month check up this week. He weighed in at 21 pounds and was 29 inches long. His head is still on the large size... 86th percentile... but I can't remember his exact measurement. :) This is him waiting for the doctor to come in. I think Christopher realized what the doctor is really all about at this visit. There were some tears when we laid him down on the table to undress him and a fearful look.  

Playing with mommy after work! I think he was trying to get my drink in this picture! I think a protein shake would be bad for babies though.

Christopher looked like such a stud muffin when he wore this outfit. I just love the vest! Here he is banging on the glass to the back door. He was doing it for awhile and of course when I break out the camera he doesn't do it as much!

Yes we still use the exersaucer. I know he looks humongous in it. BUT we only use it as a way to keep him still! I was trying to finish my make up this day and Matt was running on the treadmill- which Christopher has never seen before! This is what he looked like the whole time.

What a round face. Dinner at TacoMac!

Odd picture I know- BUT the good thing is ... you can see the tooth that Christopher got on Monday! So now he has three teeth and I am pretty sure that the one next to it is rolling in!
Kate came to visit us this weekend! She came in Friday and is leaving tomorrow morning. :( It is always nice when she comes because an extra pair of hands is ALWAYS  a good thing!

I had to train Kate on bathtime. She is coming back in March and it just so happens that the weekend she is coming, we have a wedding to go to! BABYSITTER!!! :) When I asked her if she wanted to, she said "You trust me to do that?!?!" DUH. Yes Kate. :)

This is part of Christopher climbing up the stairs to get to Kate before bedtime when she got here! He hightailed it up ... and then you can see how he keeps stopping. Tired baby.

Lunch at Miss L's!

Christopher wanted to feed himself at dinner. Well, no, actually he didn't but he wouldn't eat his sweet potatoes with me giving them to him so I left the bowl in front of him with his spoon... and this is what he did. He fed himself 3 spoonfuls. I went and got some toddler spoons for him today so we can practice a little each day!

And that was our week! :)
See ya next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment