Sunday, March 17, 2013

70 and Sunny!

This weekend was GORGEOUS. So gorgeous that I had to go out and get sunscreen.... for the pale people in my life. It did make me realize that Christopher is seriously lacking in the spring clothes area. Thankfully it is going back down to the 50s and 60s so I have an extra week to go and get him some shorts and sandals! We spent most of the weekend outside, unless Christopher was sleeping.

Here is Saturday in pictures...

We woke up and went for an early morning run at Swift Cantrell. Whenever we go there, I always say... Christopher, do you remember this from when you were a baby?

After Christopher's amazingly long nap, we went to see our nephew Brandon play baseball.

A little daddy-son smooching.

We came home... got sunscreened up and played outside. Christopher got some new bouncy balls to play with and used his walker. He also decided to eat some rocks. Yummmmmmmy.

And now Sunday....
Christopher was in rare form this morning. I guess sleeping for almost 13 hours will do it to you!

Mommy and daddy went to the tennis courts to play tennis. I use the word play very loosely. Thankfully my athletic ability allows me to do most sports well... just not perfect. :)  (But at least I am not the one that hit a ball that bounced off Christopher's stroller.)


We went across the street to celebrate Austin's first birthday! Austin got this slide for his birthday... Christopher loved it! He loved going down it but he also loved...

standing in the top part and looking out! We really thought Christopher was going to take his first step while we were there. He was standing... standing.. standing. But no.

Here he is Friday at daycare pushing his shopping cart around!

And as I was packing his bag this weekend I went to write his initials on the top of the cup.... but then thought.... Let me just write I love you, Christopher and every time he tips up his cup he will think of me. :)

Today is Christopher's 11 month birthday as well! I will post that picture later! :) :) Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment