Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Today marks 2 things- Christopher's 1st Easter and my one year blogiversary!!! :) :) In the past year I have written 96 posts and have gotten 9,377 page views! That's just crazy!! In case you missed my very first post (and trust me it really isn't much) check it out here! It's nothing to write home about, but I do think the ending is kinda fitting.... since Matt is in charge of dressing Christopher!

On to Easter....
Family shot!

Christopher's Easter basket! He got 5 Easter board books, a Yankees shirt, Braves wind up toys, a Yankees sippy cup and a Notre Dame duck! Very sportsy. The duck was supposed to be for his birthday, but I thought he kinda went with the Easter theme.

This is the best I could get!
Christopher wouldn't take his eyes off of Rocco long ago to actually look at the camera. It was so nice having Anthony here this morning.... he helped me make my ham and cheese sliders and kept Christopher in his room for a bit so we could clean up without him crawling all over the place.

Christopher and his cousins.

Do you love my duck?

Getting ready to go outside and play after the rain!

Had to change into some pants because Christopher wanted to crawl around everywhere! Don't you love his bat and ball??? That was his Easter present from Ms. Jeanne! it came in a wrapper and looked just like a carrot!

Mommy and Christopher sharing a french fry!

Christopher's first time eating ice cream! I am sure this had to feel so good in his mouth. My friend Becca said my last blog post sounded like molars coming in.... and from what I researched, she sounds right! I haven't been able to get my fingers back there but today when he yawned I think I saw something white in the back. Needless to say, he has been getting some Motrin to help his grumpy butt.

We let Christopher be naked this evening. It was so warm in our house. I hate when the weather is starting to change so you don't need the heat during the day but it still drops down low enough to need it at night. We figured he could play around with no clothes! The first thing he did was crawl up to the couch and throw his leg up on it. He is nowhere near able to pull himself up on that yet, but without clothes on, his leg went way higher!

Playing with daddy after dinner... even though here he looks like he is watching tv. :) I can attest that he is NOT because we had music playing!

A video to leave you wanting more Christopher....

And that's it! Have a great week! 5 more days and it is Spring Break!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment