Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's Here!!! It's Here!!

Surprise!!!! Do you love it?!?!?!  I am so thankful for Dana at 3rd Grade Gridiron for guiding me in the right direction!! I had been searching and searching for a baseball blog for Christopher but couldn't find any until she directed me to the right people! Thank goodness for fellow teachers! Misty at Think, Wonder and Teach and Erika with Honey Bunch Blog Design did the template for me! We will use this one for awhile and then when I get another itch to change it up, we will see what we find! :) :)

Since I am updating... here are a few shots from the day!

I "think" this is Christopher's shot for his birthday invitation. We shall see!

The little boy across the street came over to see if Christopher could come out and walk. I told him I had to unload the dishwasher first so he kept Christopher busy while I did that by playing with him in the window.

Lunch at Miss L's today!

Christopher playing this morning. It's only 38 seconds.. Yor for sure want to watch the end!


1 comment:

  1. Your little guy is so cute! When you are ready for a new look... we are always here to help! =)

    Misty

    ReplyDelete