Sunday, March 3, 2013

And He's Back....

My little awesome daycare sleeper has returned! I don't know if he just got back into his routine from being away OR if it was because he got to take his little Dino with him... but he has done such a great job this week! In fact, he was so rested that he was able to climb to the top of the table! The only day he missed his second one was Friday. He took a great morning nap but had to take his second one when we got home, which was disappointing because I was going to invite his little buddy Austin over for a playdate. Instead they played Saturday evening.

You can see that Christopher has no fear when it comes to climbing! He made it to the top of the ottoman and is now working on kicking that leg high enough  to get on the couch. He hasn't developed the knowledge yet that when he throws his butt back to sit that there isn't always a seat there... he toppled off the ottoman today and climbed right back up. Boys. Matt has been working with him at getting down the right way... and sometimes he does and other times he just slides right off head first.

Who me? I follow all the daycare rules... like not climbing on the table!

Christopher has trainsitioned into the big boy car sear. It is still rear facing because he isn't one yet and it is still in the middle of the car because it scares me for him to be on a side.


Obsessed with the dishwasher. MAJORLY. It's like he even knows the sound of it opening! He likes to wheel it in and back out. Don't worry- I always make sure there aren't any sharp knives down there!

This is how we can tame the beast... sometimes.

This is from last Saturday at Miss L's. Gosh I am so behind. It was quite the week. I did actually attempt to write this blog on Wednesday but my brain wasn't functioning. Someone.... told me my last blog wasn't one of my bests... and now I am just stumped. It's hard to be witty and sarcastic all the time.  

We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday Saturday morning! We read 3 different Seuss books before morning nap,3 other ones before our afternoon nap and we all got Seuss-tacular hats!
"In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies." - Dr. Seuss
You know I like anything with the word poop in it. :)

Rocco and Anthony came to spend most of the weekend with us. Just a little smooch from Rocco for Christopher... who was slightly weary of Roc this visit- probably because even though Anthony comes up every Saturday to work out, he has been leaving Rocco at home.

Christopher decided to crawl underneath and then through the sides. I have no idea how he fit or how he did it without crying.

And just a little video for fun. :)

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment