Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to Reality

Can you tell someone is back to work?!?! It has been forever since I have blogged! Like.. maybe almost 2 weeks! But don't worry- we are still here and now that school has officially started I am sure I will be back more often. The week leading up to school starting and the first few days are always tiring and hectic but hopefully it slows down mentally and physically now that we are back in full swing!

Kate never came to visit. It was a very sad day when she told us she wasn't coming- BUT she is coming next weekend instead so Christopher still gets to see her. In fact, he just got done giving her kisses on FaceTime so I know he is excited to see her. Mom and dad came... dad left.. and mom is still here taking care of Christopher. She has actually watched him all week, which has been nice for me because I can go to work and come home as I need!

The pictures I have are from the last two weeks!

I was going to write a blog post about his Sunday Funday with his buddy Austin... but never got around to it- Here are some of those pictures! I love the sequence of these pictures because it shows Austin coming to join Christopher... them hanging out and then Chrstopher leaving.









And some of the other randoms...

On top of everything- all the time.


Riding the train at the mall. He screamed bloody murder when it was time to get off.


Hanging out at the pet shop with daddy at lunch!

Cleaning.
Chillin with his buddy Austin at his buddy Nicholas' birthday party!

Matt said he kept going in and laying down in his closet... so he covered him up.


Heading over to Miss Tiffany's for some fun!

Christopher really loves riding face first- especially when daddy blares the music and opens the sunroof. WHOA.

We were trying to get him a job on a Basic 4 commercial. Maybe someone will see it. :)


This child is all about his iPod and some Jack Johnson. Unfortunately though last night he somehow turned on the alarm clock on his little player. Not fun for Matt when it went off while we sleeping!

He ate almost his whole lunch like this one day. He thought he was hilarious.

Dinner with Uncle Anthony Monday evening before dad left to go back home!

Mom and Dad surprised me by bringing me our keyboard from when we were YOUNG- really young. I'm still just as terrible as I was then, but now I get to annoy Matt with my playing and singing instead of my parents and brother!

And now for a couple videos..
Jaw Dropper  (may have seen if you are friends with Matt on Facebook!)

That's it for now! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Of course, a boy after my own heart....music up, sunroof back, my favorite way to ride!! :)

    Good luck getting back into the school swing!

    ReplyDelete