Sunday, November 4, 2012

Super Saturday... by Christopher.

I slept in until 7 Saturday! I figured I owed mom and dad some extra sleeping time since I got them up a couple of nights this week. They would rub this cherry tasting stuff on my gums and I would go back to sleep but I could see they were really tired. I wasn't waking up because of my new tooth though- I was waking up because I was freezing! They finally put me in my fleece jammies Thursday night and I was good! Mom still won't put a blanket on me at night- what a worrier. So here I am- wide awake on Saturday morning!

Mom didn't work out Saturday morning because Eddie came over on Friday! I love seeing Eddie. He always wants to hold me and I like feeling his beard. Plus he makes mommy do all these exercises that make me laugh at her. :) We went shopping and to lunch at Taco Mac. See my football shirt? Mom and dad argued over whether I should wear Notre Dame or Georgia so they compromised with a plain football shirt (but I did notice there are yellow footballs which makes me think mom won the argument!)

I am so good at sitting up on my own now. Even with all those toys around I still picked out the baseball- destined to be a ballplayer. I played down here on the floor alot Saturday.  Mom and dad were busy doing laundry and cleaning when we got home and I was perfectly happy just sticking all of these things in my mouth!

WHAT?!?! Rocco is on his way over! Someone pick me up!!!! Seriously- Uncle Anthony really wants me to love Rocco and I am trying... but when he puts me right in front of that hopping thing... it takes me a moment!

Uncle Anthony posted this picture on Facebook- someone said that I look just like him! What do you think??? Mom and dad were looking through mom's baby pictures today and there were quite a few that looked like me!! But then I was sitting in my snug a bunny seat the other day and mom said I looked just like daddy's quadruple chin baby picture. That probably wasn't a compliment.

Dad and I spent some time horsing around on the couch. I was feeling really wiggly. Thankfully they kept a good hold on my and I didn't fall off the couch!
 
So..... as you know I (and my mom) NEVER vary from routine- BUT SHE LET ME STAY UP PAST MY BEDTIME AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO HAVE A BATH SATURDAY NIGHT! We stood in front of this TV for awhile. See those gold helmets? Granddaddy says I am their good luck charm. They are 9-0 since I was born. He also said mom should have more children so they keep winning. I disagree. Mom and dad yelled at the end of the game. So I cried back.

And here I am after church on Sunday. Please try to ignore Daddy's white thighs. Mom couldn't crop them out of this picture! :) hehe
 
Here are some fun pictures of me from daycare before our Halloween party! Enjoy-


me and Gia- she's Italian and a Yankees fan- what more could I ask for in my daycare buddy?!?!

They already bought my costume for next year... all I heard was it goes with the theme.... I wonder what I will be?!?!?

 

1 comment:

  1. I totally get WIGGLY! Emerson is the same. Even when she is eating she is wiggling something. Michael swears she has restless leg syndrome!

    ReplyDelete