Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Christopher had the most magnificent Valentine's Day... and he gave his mom and dad the BEST.PRESENT.EVER. He was a dream baby on the airplane. We bought him some new books and a toy for the special day (and as a distracter). He loved his new books and we didn't even have to give him his toy because he was so content. He played Peek-a-Boo with the lady behind us and just laughed and babbled. And trust me- there was definitely reason to worry. He woke up at 7 this morning... snoozed for 20 minutes on the car ride down and that WAS IT. Mr. Observant couldn't take his eyes off everything! We left for Virginia Beach around 1130 and he would normally have already had a 2 hour nap in there. He did finally fall asleep right as we started our initial descent. There were only 20 people on our entire flight so we had an open seat in between me and Matt where Christopher could sit and stand... and I know for sure that won't happen on Monday so I certainly hope he is just as good!  Here are a few pictures from our ride!
Reading Fox in Socks!

Preparing for takeoff! Apple juice in the bottle to prevent ear popping.
 
And some randoms from the week!

 
Ms. Jeanne gave Christopher his Valentine gift before we left! He kept taking them off of his face so I picked the exact moment when Matt walked in from work to distract him with the glasses so that I could get a picture. Smart mama. 
 
Here are the valentines that Christopher gave out to his friends at school.
"Of all the fish in the sea... I'm glad we swim in the same school."
And of course his choclates for Ms. Jeanne.

Mama getting her workout on! We NEVER do this but I missed my session with Eddie on Wednesday and knowing what my mom was making for dinner on Valentine's Day... I knew I had to get on the treadmill. Christopher loved watching!

Christopher discovered his birthday balls!

Little reader. Christopher was all about the entertainment center this week. He pulled everything out every day. We tried talking to Granddaddy on FaceTime during this book session, but like Nana, he couldn't get his nose out of the books long enough to say hi! :)
 
Hope everyone had a day full of love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment