Sunday, February 3, 2013

Oh Little Playmate... Come Out and Play with Me!

Christopher invited a friend over to play Friday! Last time they "played together" there wasn't a whole lot of interaction, but now they are a few weeks older so I thought maybe they will play a little more... and if not then I would just spend the whole time talking to Patricia and they could do their own thing! :) 

 If you know Christopher (have met him in person) then you know he is serious business at first. He takes in every part of your face and your demeanor before even thinking of smiling at you. It's not the 9 month-weary of strangers thing- either. He has always been that way. I always feel terrible for the old men and women at Publix who try to make him smile in the short amount of time that we are in line. I'm always like.... "He's a serious baby. Sorry!" What I should be saying is "You're gonna have to try a little harder than that!" Anyway... When Patricia first set Austin down to play, I am not sure Christopher knew what to think. He stared... a lot. Then he crawled over to him and they were like 2 dogs, sniffing each other out.

Sniff, sniff.

Christopher was a little warm in his fleece... or he just wanted to show off his muscles. Not sure which. :)

The basket of toys was a big hit. Once we broke that out the boys really started playing together- I guess if you count grabbing toys from each other playing. I do- it's a start. They were so cute to watch! Austin lives across the street so hopefully we can let them play once a week!

Did you know that once you hit 12 month clothes they really stop making the cute footed pajamas? I have a found a few but not too many that I love. Patricia convinced me that Christopher will still look just as cute in the 2 piece big boy jammies so we tried out a pair that we had bought. 

He does looks super cute huh?

I tend to always get pictures of him standing, banging on the back door- obviously it happens alot!

The basket of toys! Keeps him busy for a long time. I think we were trying to get laundry folded and needed him distracted because he is quite the laundry unfolder.

We went to Miss L's for lunch on Saturday and they have deemed Christopher their new mascot. :) I am really hoping that means free cookies every once in awhile! 

This is the picture I put on Facebook. His eyes are like marbles in this picture.

Matt put on Dominick the Donkey for Christopher. I don't know what it is about this song that makes him crazy. Look at that smile. He was so happy and sometimes will even sing "la la la" along with it. I am hoping the people on the airplane don't mind that song being played over and over. :)

We went to Cracker Barrel this morning for breakfast! YUMMMMM! We are so busy during the week that we never go out to eat anymore, so we really do it up on the weekend. Christopher is pretty well behaved too. He is soooooo talkative though. I guess that's better than crying or screaming, but he is a really loud talker. I guess he has learned that if you want to be heard, you better say it loud! 

And there ya go! I got a picture of the top teeth. Should I be concerned that there is a small gap in between his top teeth? If the gap stays, I blame Kate... no need to tell why. Hopefully, she knows.

This is the only video I have... not anything too great. Nana is on FaceTime... Matt is talking to Anthony in the background and Christopher is not sure who to pay attention to! :)



Have a great week everyone!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the teeth! Emerson is getting hers as well and biting on everything! I love the picture of Christopher where you say his eyes look like marbles. I think he looks like your Dad in that one, his eyes do at least!

    ReplyDelete