Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Videos I Promised!

I think we are going to have to do this a different way than normal- at least for now. Click on the links below to see some fun videos of Christopher. 

First up, we have a little bit of bathtime. We still bathe Christopher in his baby bath, but we put it inside the big bathtub. My thought is why fill up the tub when this is all we need? He loves sticking his hand under the water spicket and when we take our hands and make it hit him in the face. I hope that's a good sign for the pool this summer!

://www.dropbox.com/s/zm51hmjty6xen3s/2013-01-31%2019.42.38.mp4

Here is Christopher dancing one morning. It's a long one. Matt doesn't do the 30 second videos like I do- he just keeps rolling! The good thing is you get to see a few different dance moves. My favorite is the butt in the air one when he crawls behind the cube.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdi6teebx4b24z0/2013-02-03%2009.55.32.mp4

Apparently we ran out of room on DropBox so once Matt upgrades I will put on the Boppy one! It is so cute!

I did find some other cute pictures on there for y'all to see....

I know this is terrible but this is what Christopher and I do after school sometimes. He loves it. :)

At night Christopher now plays Peek-a-Book with Nana! He takes the bottom part of the iPad cover and lifts it up and then brings it back down so she can say Peek-Boo! :) :) He laughs hysterically.

And look!!! A good one of me and Christopher!! I do wish he was looking more at the camera but I think it is adorable!

And now pictures from today!! 
We had to get an umbrella stroller so we don't have to wheel around the big one through the airport. We aren't taking our carseat so there really isn't any point. Matt zoomed Christopher all over the downstairs this morning. He loved it!

Playing with daddy before bedtime!

Todd came over and helped Matt hang a piece wall hanging so the girls got to play with Christopher. Up top.. Little Miss Kennedy.  And down below... Princess Peyton.


Here is what they hung. I need to find some knick knacks for the cubes and I have frames for the other walls on order! I love how the color turned out with the wall hanging. It is pretty easy to match since there is like every color in it! 

A video from my phone... They kept going back and forth, back and forth so he seems a little tired in this one! 


And that's it!!! I will not be blogging again this week until the weekend. Lots to get done for school and packing before we go!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the video of him dancing. I was laughing so hard! It is fun to see what he is up to and know what I have coming with Emerson. I am so glad I will be able to keep up with Christopher, and you both also, from Florida!

    ReplyDelete