Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Doctor Appt... one more to go!

Today we went for our second to last doctor's appointment.  Christopher still hasn't turned so we are going ahead with a scheduled c-section on April 17th.  Anyone know anyone with that birthday? I think I need to google famous people born on that day. Matt shares a birthday with Britney Spears. Maybe Christopher will have the same birthday as Jessica Simpson's baby. Hm. I treated myself to the haircut and nail time that I missed out on yesterday. Plus, I got in 2 hours of tanning on the back deck and am making some serious progress on the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy.  Hopefully it will be done before Spring Break is over!!
Have a blessed day! :)

My new nails! Notice I can no longer wear my engagement ring- and my fingers
hardly look swollen. I guess when you start at a 4- a little bit of swelling doesn't look that bad!
At least I have Nana's wedding ring to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment