Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yay for Saturdays!!

Today was a good day! Christopher is moving like a crazy animal, which is good because he was awfully quiet yesterday. I had to eat like 10 marshmallows yesterday to try and get some action going. I guess he just felt like being lazy.

Anthony and Rocco came up for the weekend last night- this is the last weekend for just us three- mom and dad will be here next weekend and then Christopher for always after that!

He always seems to hate picture time.

We went to brunch at Henry's, which we never get to do because we normally go to the gym on Saturday mornings. And then the relaxation set in- well, once Matt figured out how to hook up the cable to the TV outside.


You can do it, Matt! Stroonz is there to help you!!


There's our make-shift set up.. which worked out really well.
We watched the Braves game, some of the Masters, and ended with the Pens.

We had friends over and I literally just sat in the chair with my feet up for about 4 hours.  The only time I got up was to move my chair back to get back into the sun! :) duh. My friend Lisa is pregnant, too and due at the beginning on May... and we have the same doctors, so we always have stuff to share and discuss.  She is having a little girl. I am so glad we have reconnected with her and Micheal over this past year!! :) :)


Lisa... Michael missed his photo opportunity.

Our neighbors Robert and Jennifer came over for a bit. They brought Christopher a gift last night... and a gift for me- an Oktoberfest beer for after he is born and Donut Shoppe coffee- WITH CAFFEINE! ahhh.

Our friendly neighbors, Rober and Jennifer.

Matt's sister, Cindy, and the kids also came over.... but I didn't take pictures until after they left... boooo...

And that shall be it for today. I need to get the boys inside already because it is time for dinner. They were supposedly cleaning up 15 minutes ago but I still hear them talking and cornhole bags hitting the boards. Let's hope tonight isn't the night I need a ride to the hospital- cuz it sounds like this pregnant girl would be the driver. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment