Sunday, April 22, 2012

VIPs



Christopher met some pretty important people this weekend...

Suga.. aka Kelly Phillips... brought Christopher flowers on Saturday. She was our first at home visitor. I didn't want to have anyone over to the house until dad left so that we could enjoy family time. But my dad left Saturday morning... and Kelly was the first person I called. I mean, she has been begging me for YEARS to have a baby- it was only fair! We are more than ready to have visitors- so many people have asked me through texting over the week but I have paid no attention to my phone! If you want to come over, text me again and let me know what works for you! We are here everyday!

Suga.


I know, I know- what in the world does a hot dog have to do with Christopher??? Well, alot actually. Do you see how burnt it is? I LOVE, LOVE burnt hot dogs.. and apparently you can't eat them while pregnant. My first dinner at home- BURNT HOT DOGS.  I was so excited to cover it with ketchup and mustard and onions and chow down.

Brandon and Camryn came to meet their new cousin today.  I think Brandon looks way more excited than Camryn. (That's okay Camryn- I would probably be the same way if it wasn't my baby!)


And Cindy has seen Christopher A LOT but somehow I haven't snapped a photo of her and him... so here it is, Aunt Cindy!

Awwww. I just love holding Christopher. He gets all bunched up and cute looking.

I woke up from my nap against Matt's arms.. and saw this. So sweet.

Christopher gets an ounce of formula after every feeding.. if he wants it to try and get his weight back up to his birth weight. I am glad he wanted it today so Matt could feed him. He is doing such a good job learning all this baby stuff!! :)

And you know we have to torture Christopher in some way.... Jim gave him a cowboy hat so we had to stick him in it to see how cute he would look. It was the cutest thing. So now of course I have to go buy some type of cowboy outfit to put on him and stick him back in the hat!

Matt goes back to work tomorrow. It has been the best 6 days having him home with me and Christopher. It will certainly be weird not having him around but luckily my mom will still be here through this week. In fact, Matt is moving back into our bedroom tonight and mom is moving up into our spare bedroom with me, right across from the nursery.  Hopefully, Matt can get a good night's sleep before returning to work!! :) ... especially after last night. Christopher was loving being social around 12 and 3 and 4 and 530. And really how can you not want to stay up and stare back at him with those big eyes... so I did.

Let's take a poll. Look at Christopher and tell me who you think he looks like... :) Don't be biased based on who you know (or like) more. We already know that he is tanner than Matt so hopefully he was blessed with my skin tone.

Okay! Off to spend my last few minutes with Mattie and Christopher!!! :) :)



1 comment:

  1. I think he is really a good mix. I saw plenty of Mattie in him, but I did see some Angela Oliveto! Clairebear says he looks like Ang! Right now, I'm gonna go with 75% Mattie :)
    Claire wants to know when she is allowed to visit???
    Love,
    Suga

    ReplyDelete