Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break!

It is officially Spring Break! Matt is at work and the temps are at 85 so I don't have to feel guilty about not hanging out with him, while I am laying out on the back deck! I do have a few "Christopher" things on tap for today- such as getting my nails done so they look nice at the hospital, maybe my haircut... and then a trip to Target to get some last minute things I desparately need- well according to other people that I desparately need- I personally don't think "granny panties" should be a desparate need for anyone!

I just found out that I can download a google plus app and then upload pics from my phone- so I may go take a few shots of the nursery and put them on here. I know we have a camera... and I know it's here somewhere. I will leave it to Matt to find it! :) He is better at those types of things anyway.
painting given to us as a shower present by one of Matt's coworkers

No comments:

Post a Comment