Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest Blogger: Kate

Today the blog is being written by Kate (Angela's favorite cousin hehe). I arrived to Atlanta to stay with them for my Thanksgiving break on Tuesday evening. When I got there it was just about time for Christopher to be fed, so while he ate his dinner, I did too. 
 
 
Here is a picture of Christopher eating dinner but looking away from the camera. He was being so shy for the first hour and looked as if he was in a daze.
 
 
However, his shyness soon went away and I finally got him to show his wonderful smile and play a little before bedtime!
 
 
I tried getting a picture of Christopher before bath time because he looked so freaking cute, but I was laughing too hard and couldn't get a good picture. Angela and I did bath time with Christopher all by ourselves, then put him to bed.
 
 
Today I had the pleasure of being woken up by Christopher! He is such a little ball of sunshine in the morning. I love it :) His face is so cute in this plus I like Angela hiding in the background.

 
 
Christopher and I spent a lot of time playing today. This is him posing for me.

 
 
You'll notice that Christopher looks like Stroonz in the next picture with how they are both laying. I think he was imitating him haha.
 
 
 
I love him :)
 
 
This is Angela dancing with Christopher to a turkey song. Christopher was having so much fun with the girls!
 
 
 
 
Christopher and I then decided to have a little photo shoot while his Mommy made dessert for tomorrow. As you can see he enjoyed it so much. He loves his cousin Kate :)

 
 
 
This was still while I watched Christopher. Angela was a busy bee getting everything ready for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
 
 
This was before a trip to the grocery store. He looks so stylish in his outfit. What a stud!
 
 
 
Matt finally came home from work and I watched as he & Angela had family play time with Christopher.
 

 
Angela and I attempted working out, then my cousin Anthony came over with Rocco! We all hung out in the kicthen with Christopher before it was time for him to go to bed. Anthony and Matt are very excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow!
 
I've already enjoyed my first full day staying here and I look forward to the rest of the week. I hope you all enjoyed my post!


No comments:

Post a Comment