Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just a Few More Days...

The week is almost over... which means it is almost Thanksgiving Break!!! I am beyond excited for next week. Christopher and I have some fun things planned, plus he turns 7 months on Saturday. 

ME?!?!? 7 months already?!? No way! These fools haven't even taught me how to walk yet!

Right now Christopher's bathroom is plain. Not kiddish at all. In fact, he doesn't even use it. We use our bathroom to bathe him... but that all changes soon! It is getting painted on Monday!!! We picked out a light blue color and are going with a One Fish, Two Fish theme! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished and for him to start using it!

Tuesday we are heading to Dunwoody for a Thanksgiving feast at Apex! Matt always comes home raving about the food at these things so I am super stoked we get to go! The big debate right now is ... What is Christopher going to wear?!?!

KATE COMES TUESDAY NIGHT!!! She is spending Thanksgiving with us!

YAY!!! KATE IS COMING.

And who knows what Wednesday will bring but it is bound to be fun because KATE will be here!

Mom and Dad arrive on Thanksgiving. Gosh it will be so nice to have everyone together!! :)

Mom and I are working on a project that we found on Pinterest.  You get a basket and 24 Christmas books and wrap them and then you open one each night starting Dec 1st.  I love the thrill of surprise of not knowing what book we are opening to read.  I think right now we are at 18 books. Here are some that mom and I have bought.... along with a couple that are wrapped. 

Do you have any favorite Christmas books that we should definitely get?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have a book!
    I love "Grandfather Twilight"... not totally Christmas, but the main character looks like Santa, so I always thought it was a Christmas book.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete