Monday, November 19, 2012

My Last Post for Awhile!

I am going on strike. (Christopher and) I will not be blogging anymore UNTIL someone else writes a blog post! Mom always says she is going to, but she never does. Matt says "But I'm not a good writer!" Uncle Anthony had some smart remark. So.... since everyone will be here soon, they will all be REQUIRED to write one every day! Won't that be soooo much fun!! Yes, Kate and Granddaddy that includes you. In fact, we will go ahead and make a schedule so people have it to look forward to each day.

WEDNESDAY- Kate.
THURSDAY- Nana.
FRIDAY- Granddaddy.
SATURDAY- Uncle Anthony. (You will not want to miss this one I am sure.)
SUNDAY- Matt.

Perfect.

Remember this picture...
and this one...
Here's the latest....
I went to workout... and this is what I came in the house to see! They are on the floor looking up at the TV. Even "kitty" joined in. I say "kitty" because this is now what he is called. I kept saying kitty, kitty, kitty over and over and Christopher said "ki"- coincidence. Maybe. He certainly says "mum" pretty well now- But I always call myself "mommy" so I am not sure who he is referring to!
 
Isn't this so sweet? The girls were gabbing at the table and I look over and see this-
It was adorable.
 
Okay! Well that's it from me for a bit.... I hope everyone is as fantastic as I am at this! 






No comments:

Post a Comment