Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jammies!!!

As you all know, I LOVE Christopher in pajamas. I am sure all of you moms understand because everyone I have talked to always says that they just loved their kids in the jammies! Needless to say Christopher's closet is stocked with them! So I decided this week, I would take a picture of him every morning in his pajamas. You can see how bright eyed he is in the morning. I think my favorite part of the pictures might be that you can see which side of his face he sleeps on because of the red spot on his face!! :)
Monday morning!

Tuesday morning- again mom?!?!

Wednesday morning- old faithful! (This is the last pair of these pajamas!)

Thursday morning- his newest pair of pajamas!
 
and Friday morning! These are his Bulldogs pajamas that he can finally fit in.
 
Saturday morning- This is the last pair of these ones too! (I am sure you all remember these- he had them in 3 months, 6 months and now 9 months. So sad!)

And... Sunday morning! He went to bed in his Notre Dame pajamas- he wears them every Saturday after a win- we went ahead and put him in them Saturday night as a good luck charm for the Irish!
 
 
Thanks for all the sweet comments about the last blog post! Christopher really loves getting on here and telling you about his week! :) I didn't think it was as good as his other blog post but yall sure did!
 
Here's a few random pics of the week!
Watching TV with Daddy!
Lunch at Fox Brothers with Daddy's friends from Tampa!

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! THERE IS THE TOOTH!
The second one is soooo on its way. I feel like I can see it in there like I could with the other one right before it broke!
 
I hope this video works! And yes... that noise is what you think it is!
 
Have a great week! Five more days til Thanksgiving break!!!!!! WAHOOOO!!!
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment