Friday, November 23, 2012

Christopher's First Thanksgiving- by Granddaddy

Welcome to "Christopher's First Thanksgiving." Angela gets to rest this weekend, so we're all taking turns as guest bloggers. Let me introduce myself, I am Angela's daddy and Christopher's granddaddy. Everybody seemed so concerned about what Christopher should call me, and there were a few ladies at school that were suggesting some names that I certainly didn't want to enter into the hereafter with any of them, so "granddaddy" came to mind. Therefore, I shall be Christopher's ganddaddy.

I would like to thank Angela and Matt for presenting Ginger and I with an adorable grandson. We're at Angela's and Matt's house for Thanksgiving along with Uncle Anthony and Cousin Kate. They've taken about a million pictures of Christopher but due to time and space, I've narrowed down the selection to the following:. (By the way, I could tell what Christopher was thinking in each picture).

These guys are gorging theirselves with turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, and a lot of green stuff that I've never seen before, and I'm supposed to chew on these plastic toys? Mom, where are my teeth?

Hmmm, mom gave me this with a banana in it this morning. It wasn't bad but I'd rather have some of the turkey that's in the refrigerator.

This is granddaddy. He's already told me a few things that I'm not allowed tell Nana. He's pretty cool. I can't wait to play ball with him.

 I don't understand these people. They put me in all these different situations and silly clothes and then they laugh at me. How long will this last?

My toe is sore. I bit it last night. I won't do that again.

 
Chug-a-lug

There's the Irish. They must be soldiers with those gold helmets, I guess. They're on TV every Saturday. Granddaddy said they haven't lost since I've been on Earth. He said I am a lucky leprechaun. Whatever!
Granddaddy also told me that if they win two more games, he's going to give me a biiiig surprise.
Okay, granddaddy, you got it, GO IRISH!

Tomorrow our guest blogger will be Nana Ginger- we are a little off schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment