Friday, June 8, 2012

What a Week!

Christopher and I have had such a good week. It was a little rainy at the beginning, but by Wednesday the sun was out and so were we!

We ran errands on Wednesday... the bank, Home Depot, and lunch with Daddy! It felt so nice to actually get up and shower and get dressed in something cute (I think I look cute everyday in my workout shorts and tanks, but you know... cute as in a dress.) So we go to Home Depot and when we get to the carpet department (I had to order an outdoor rug for underneath the rocking chairs.) there are all these cameras and huge lights.. and my heart stopped! I was like.. this is what happens on HGTV. I could be that girl in the store with her little son and out comes someone asking me if I am happy with my backyard...is there a project I need finished... you know. I kept looking around to see who was going to ask me something... but no. Just a stupid Home Depot commercial being filmed and they didn't ask me to be in that either. BUMMER.  We made it down to Matt's work and I fed Christopher in the car.  Matt came down partway through... thank goodness, because something started to smell... :) That was a fun diaper to change. And of course we had to go into another parking lot for to change him... really Matt? Lunch at Panera and back to Matt's work for him to show Christopher off to his co-workers.  Lucky ladies Kelly and Jessica got to cuddle him.

This picture is from when we went to Scottish Rite. 
He loves to be held over the shoulder to look around.

Matt with his Boppy. It cracks me up when he puts it on.

Today (Friday) Christopher and I walked at Swift Cantrell with Julie! We walked 3 and a half miles. I worked up such a great sweat- Christopher had on the cutest little workout shorts! He is always so good when I walk- we always wake up, Christopher eats his morning meal, we both get our workout gear on, and then we leave for the park. It is such a nice routine! We normally are driving home right in time for his next meal. Soon when the weather gets warmer in the mornings we will walk downtown Acworth- it is so beautiful and shaded down there! After the park we came home, ate lunch and hit the pool for the first time! I was a little nervous, but our pool has these huge awnings that Christopher could sit under and it worked out perfectly! I laid next to him in a chair and chatted with my friends while he snoozed.

Christopher sleeping away at the pool.

Of course he woke up to be held for the last hour!

Auntie Dana!

This is from last Friday when Dana, Maggie and Mallory came to visit!

Christopher making faces at Mags!

Holding his own bottle so I could take a drink of coffee!

Oh gosh- so precious!!!

Someone said they miss Stroonz pictures.... there ya go!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, holding Christopher was so sweet! Even if he did choose the time I held him to start fussing a bit. It's ok, I won't take it personally. Great to see you two!

    ReplyDelete