Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Some Pictures!

Someone turned 2 months on Father's Day! We went to the doctor on Wednesday.  The doctor said he was such a laid back baby. Duh. Have you met his dad??? Thank goodness he takes after him! :) However, I think I was a pretty good baby. :)  Christopher is 23 and 1/4 inches long and weighs in at 12 lbs and 12 ounces. He is growing so much. Since his last appointment he has gained 3 pounds and grew an inch.  He is almost out of 3 month clothes! Jeez. Just in the last month he is doing so much more.. like genuinely smiling, making all sorts of cooing baby sounds, focusing on stuff, holding his neck up for such a long time, etc.  So here are his 2 month pictures... My goal at the end is to make something out of the baseballs for his room. I was thinking either a clock or some kind of wall hanging. 



This one is my favorite. I never see his neck! :)



We went up to school on Tuesday for lunch and Mandi was there!! :)


That is a real genuine smile! He smiles so much in the morning. I guess waking up to my smiling face would be kind of contagious! :)

Christopher got 2 shots- One of the shots had 3 vaccines in it, which is a relief since I was expecting 4 shots! He also got one of his vaccines in his mouth.  He did so good with his shots though. He whimpered at the first one and screamed at the second one- but once I picked him up he was fine! Such a tough guy.


You can't really see but if you look closely... someone has been attacking his face while he is attempting to find his thumb.  I have filed his nails down but they are still so sharp! I guess I will be filing nightly. I could put the mittens on I guess, but then he will never get that thumb!

Christopher and I went to the pool Friday afternoon.  I fed him his bottle and we were on our way! I walked him up there (thank you Dana for the idea) and he was OUT cold when we got there. Plus, these neck wings really give him great support since he isn't in his car seat.  He slept the entire time we were there! It was amazing.  I got in a solid 2 hours of sun time!! I do predict this to be my whitest summer ever... but at least being next to Matt and Christopher will make me feel better! :)


Well, Cousin Kate is here to visit for the weekend, so I am sure my next post will be full of pictures of her and Christopher!! Mom and Dad will be here in less than a week! Matt and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary next weekend and Christopher gets baptized!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget my birthday is next weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete