Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunny Saturday... Soggy Sunday

Anthony says I don't mention him enough in the blog- so we will start with him.  His picture will even be the thumbnail when I post it to Facebook!

Anthony came up to spend the night Friday.  The whole reason was because he had to go to the baptism class at church to be the godfather for Christopher... well that's what the deacon told me when I went.  Anthony and I show up Saturday morning and the deacon doing that class said he DIDN'T have to be there! I don't think Anthony was too mad.  At least he got to come up and spend some time with us and Christopher.  The good thing about that happening for me was that we got to go walk in the park!  Matt, Christopher and I walked about 2 miles and then Matt had to go get his hair cut! Christopher went with Matt because I had to go to the gym.

Here is Christopher sitting next to Daddy as he gets his hair cut!

We spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging around the house until it was time to go see Camryn play softball out in Alpharetta.  You should have seen the houses that we passed on the way out there- we definitely went the "scenic route" thanks to navigation... and took about 50 turns to get there. It was crazy! We finally made it just in time for Christopher to eat.  It is amazing that everything we do revolves around Christopher's feeding times. We knew it was going to take 45 inutes to get there... and he was going to want to eat at 5:30, so we were out of the house by 4:30 to ensure a nice car ride.

Here he is with Aunt Cindy- I think he is demanding food!

Finally a picture of me and Christopher! We don't get many taken together since I am always the one taking the pictures!

smushed face

Time to go home!

We made it home in time to get a bath and eat dinner! He was so cuddly after his bottle- totally ready for sleep after his full day out in the fresh air!




We woke up today and went to our favorite brunch spot- The Old Mill. I swear Acworth people- their brunch is better than any other place... such variety.

Christopher slept through brunch. Sleepyhead.

Christopher also slept through our trip to the grocery store... I swear he misses so much from sleeping! We had to be sure to get to store this morning because it is going to rain here through Tuesday. (Looks like we are in for a boring Monday and Tuesday.) Once home I gave Matt and Christopher some daddy/son binding time and made lunch for the week, finished up laundry and ironed Matt's work clothes. We did put some Karo syrup in his bottle because he hadn't been to the bathroom in a couple of days.... and boy did it do the trick! :) I am always so happy that his diaper blowouts typically happen when both of us are home!

daddy/son time


We did do more today, but I can't blog about that quite yet... it's a surprise. :)

Here are some random pictures from our phones...




That's it for now... Have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment