Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Boy

Well, Christopher turned one month old this week- Thursday to be exact! :) Of course, we (well, I) had to decide on what his monthly pictures were going to look like... it took alot of thought. I wanted to be as original as possible, but I stole one part of the idea. I had seen a baby in a glove for a newborn announcement on Pinterest. So I took that and added a twist with the 1 month ball. In fact, we bought a 12 pack of baseballs for this year.  I am sure I will think of something creative to do with the balls once we are done. Right now he fits pretty good into the glove, but it will be fun to see the glove stretch out as he gets bigger! Here are all the pictures I took on my phone camera.






We also took pictures on the iPad, Matt's phone and the camera- I am sure there is one perfect one in their somewhere! :) Before we tortured him by making him sit in the glove- he was looking oh so cute.


Tonight Christopher got to go to Bahama Breeze to celebrate his cousin Brandon's birthday.  He slept the entire time! We fed him at 5:15, left the house at 5:30 for a 6:00 dinner.... that got messed up and we got seated at 7:00- finished and got into the car at 8:15- and that's when the wailing started. He really was into that whole 3 hour thing, which I knew! Once 7:45 hit I started getting really antsy to leave- I didn't want that hungry wail at Bahama Breeze. It was such a long car ride home. :( I felt so bad listening to him.
Matt and Anthony leaving Bahama Breeze.

One month shot. :( He did pretty good though-
It was Matt that couldn't handle it! :)

Jenna came over to meet Mr. Christopher on his birthday!

Bath time! Christopher gets a bath every night.
I thought he would like it the more we did it. Nope.

I got to spend the day at Pearl's Spa in downtown Acworth, well, after I took Stroonz to the vet. Good lord was that tough. Normally getting him in the carrier isn't that bad- it certainly was today.


Matt took the day off of work and I went and got a massage, had lunch, a mani/pedi and got my eyebrows waxed. It was very relaxing, but I certainly am tired after all of that! I am so grateful that Matt is so thoughtful. It was a wonderful surprise! :) 

That's all for now!! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment