Sunday, May 6, 2012

Busy, Busy Baby

Christopher had a HUGE Saturday. He slept through most of it, but at least we tried to create some memories for him.

- We started the day off with a trip to Swift Cantrell to walk a few miles. Christopher and I had attempted to do this on Friday, but when we got there we spotted a creepy guy- so we left. Matt says we can't go alone now. :( (so if anyone ever wants to join us- CALL ME!!!) Christopher was awake for the first part of the walk but by half of a mile he was passed out. I am proud to say that I made it two miles today before my knees started hurting, which was an increase since Thursday!!
As you can tell it was very hard to see whehther his eyes were sleeping or not, as we had to shield him from the sun.

-Next, we went and watched Matt get his haircut- well, I watched. Christopher once again slept through it all.

- Then, it was time for the Cinco de Mayo party at our pool. We took Christopher up there with our neighbors and met the Falk family up there as well. Again... sleeping. It was fun to see the pool, as this is our first summer in the neighborhood. Hopefully, it will never be that busy again! They do have these great canopies that Christopher will be able to sit under, which I was pleased to see.

- To end the night we had dinner at the Falks with the Jones family- a nice way to end the day.

We tortured him at the end of the night by making him take a bath. He always looks so sweet after his bath all bundled in his hooded towel and then in his pajamas.

Christopher also had somewhat of a milestone last night... he slept in his crib! Well, not for the whole night- for three hours though. I had taken him back into our bedroom and he was acting hungry still. I dropped him off in his crib while I went to make him an ounce of formula...and when I came back- he was asleep! He slept so soundly- I, on the other hand, was not prepared for him to be sleeping in there so I camped out on his floor just in case he woke up freaking out. I have decided to try the crib thing at 6 weeks. Until then, he can stay with us and sleep in there for naps and such.


The Yankees are playing the Royals right now... and little mister is wearing his Yankees shirt while we watch that game (and occasionally flipping back for the Braves game).


Don't worry- Matt closed the blinds!


And here was our outfit for around the house on Friday- it's cold in our house.
This outfit is a 3 monther- he is so long! His little feet went all the way down to those shoes!


When Matt came home on Friday I had never been so happy to see him. It is truly exhausting sitting around all day. I always knew I could never be a stay at home mom- I need that social aspect. I told Matt we must get out of the house immediately. I didn't care what we did- JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE. We ended up getting Moe's and taking his sister her birthday present.

I have thoroughly enjoyed our first weekend home together as a family.
Ta-ta for now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment