Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Better to be Pissed Off, than Pissed On.

Well, I am not pissed off- but I have certainly been pissed on- 3 times in fact today. I was just thinking the other day how lucky we are because Christopher doesn't typically pee when his diaper is off. Don't get me wrong, it does happen- BUT nothing like it has since last night. In fact, last night's I tried to ricochet off my hand sending it onto the wall and Christopher's face. And wouldn't you know my biggest concern was that it had trickled down into the power outlet and was going to catch the house on fire. :) Matt has the peepee teepee thing down perfect. He can hold Christopher's legs up and the teepee on and put the diaper underneath- me, not so much. Maybe I need to watch Matt change a few diapers because we have been through 3 onesies today.

Christopher is snoozing away right now. He has been so good today. After staying awake last night from 11-2, things are much better.  I was afraid today would be a little rough because I have been alternating his feedings between nursing and formula, but he has done really well. There is normally an issue with him taking the bottle from me and him being incredibly messy with it, but today he seemed okay with it. I hope that continues. :) We just read Dumbo and he is passed out in his swing- taking a little snooze before his daddy gets home. Matt's job is always to keep him awake as long as possible when he gets home from work. That should be easy today because he has been a good napper and he has been awake a lot. Fingers crossed that he isn't up from 11-2 again tonight.

Countdowns...
10 days til Christopher turns 1 month old
14 days til I hopefully get clearance to go to the gym again
18 days til my parents arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment