Monday, May 21, 2012

Catching Up!

Christopher and I had such a good day!! Probably because I got to sleep for 6 hours before waking up! I went upstairs around 9- read for an hour (50 Shades of Grey) and then fell asleep.  Matt does the first feeding of the night... and then I do the rest. Well, Christopher didn't wake up for my feeding until 4:30! YAY! And he was back asleep by 5.

We went to the doctor today (my doctor). And I can officically work out again! YAY! So of course we went walking in the park (even though have already been doing that!).


Anyone want to try this! I am going to call tomorrow!

I just have to figure out how to get Christopher to the gym- don't really wanna put him in daycare there yet. So if anyone wants to babysit for an hour and a half each day.. let me know! :)  or Eddie, if you are reading this,... you can carry him around! :)

Christopher with his ankle weights!

Is it okay to talk about poop on here? Because our weekend was consumed with it.  Well, consumed with the lack there of, I guess.   I know it's normal for babies to go a few days, but it is very stressful when every time you change the diaper you are disappointed when there is nothing there. Thankfully, our weekend ended with a bunch of it. I started changing his diaper because he went a little... and then it all came out! We went through 4 diapers and a changing pad saver. Needless to say, little mister got a major bath last night!! :)


Here he is after the big fiasco! He looks so relieved.

Matt says we don't have enough pictures of the three of us.
Not sure if this should count!

Holy shit! That's all I can say.

Christopher got a package in the mail today! Thanks Nana!




That's it for now!!
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment