Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Granny Apple

Mom and Dad made it home safe and sound last night.  They said they read the blog this morning before they went to work.  It must have put them in a good mood this morning- I certainly would have been super tired and cranky after flying in so late and having to work the next day.  Mom said it was funny how many names my dad has - that's only because he hasn't quite picked one yet.  Dad shows up on FaceTime and calls her Granny Apple (which is I think is hilarious- I love Granny Smith apples).  When mom was here when Christopher was born she would occasionally call herself Granny- It makes me think of The Beverly Hillbillies- which I did love Granny on there.  Christopher is so lucky because he has so many names to choose from when he finally starts talking. :)

(I am very curious as to how Christopher will say Stroonz's name the most though- maybe we should teach him what it means and just let him call him that.)

Christopher has taken 5 oz at each feeding today.  What a growing boy.  He ate 5oz at breakfast (8:45) and I thought for sure he would wake up during my lunch with friends today at 11:45 and be wailing.  But no- he made it all the way to 12:45 - I got to enjoy my lunch with friends.  I did feel bad when he wailed the whole way home though. Oops. I thought about pulling over but home was only 10 minutes away. Probably the longest 10 minutes of the day though.


He did wake up for Ms. Julie to get to hold him... and then looks like he fell back asleep.


We also played on our new activity mat today!


Granny Apple bought us some new clothes before she left.


Here is my project that I completed for Jenna- I gave it to her today so I can post it now. :)
She is getting married next weekend!

.... and Daddy just came home with more clothes!


I did forget to post this picture last night- We tried out the Ergo baby carrier that Ms. Becca recommended we get... (and thank you Granny Apple and Mommy'sDaddy for getting it!)

Adorable.

Have a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment