Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So Sweet

Christopher had a few visitors today and yesterday... some of my favorite kiddos ever (and their mom)! :) I was amazed at how much they loved babies. It was the sweetest thing! Victoria and Justin were all over him!! So cute.

I mean, how stinking sweet is that picture!
Victoria, Suzanne, and Justin

Look at that smile on Justin's face!!!

Victoria was so loving. :)

Suzanne loved holding Christopher- and he loved her for feeding him!

And today, Jonathan came over! (He had baseball yesterday.)  Jonathan is one of my kiddos from my looping year from 2nd to 3rd and stole my heart the day I met him! Such a sweetie pie- I miss my morning conversations with him now that I am on maternity leave! It is so sweet to see him holding Christopher now. I almost teared up. :) Christopher thinks he is #1 too!


Do you see him in his crib??? Mr. Sleep Fighter wouldn't get comfy anywhere and I set him in his crib to get a blanket to swaddle him- hoping that would settle him down- and he fell right to sleep. I made and ate lunch and then came upstairs and read in the glider. It was so peaceful.

Getting ready to hit Swift Cantrell for a walk! :)



Not much verbage- but some super sweet pictures!! :)
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. it was nice to meet Christopher too and I think he's #1 too

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete