Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day... It felt very weird when Matt rolled over and said Happy Mother's Day this morning. I definitely did not think that I would be celebrating Mother's Day a year ago other than calling my mom to wish her a happy day... nor did I think we would have bought a new house either... or that I would have survived walking 60 miles in 3 days..pregnant.  This past year has certainly been a whirlwind.  :)  The best news is... the blog will now have VIDEO! Christopher bought me a Sony Bloggie video recorder and now I just have to figure out how to do it. That will be on my list of things to do this week! And his other present to me was to be awake ALL DAY- fussiness and all! :)  But he is asleep now... until we wake him up to bathe him here in a bit. Mom sent me 2 beautiful cards and a gift card to New York and Co- I have soooo missed shopping there!!! I can't wait to go get some cute summer outfits!

Today I packed away all of his newborn clothes. Matt was asking why I was going to pack them away.. he said "Why? They are just going to sit in the basement for 18years!" I guess he doesn't plan on having more kids... or at least any more boys. My dad asked when #2 was coming... and I said "not until you move here!" Or we could always off load both these houses, get a new teaching job, transfer Matt's office and move to Virginia Beach! :)

I went to Christopher's baptism class as well on Saturday. Anthony is going to be his godfather and Matt's sister, Cindy, will be his godmother. Anthony registered with our church and has to go to class in June, but other than that just have to go and pick our date! We have chosen June 30th... which if you know us you should know that date.... it's our 5 year wedding anniversary (and my dad's 65th birthday!) We are going to do a private baptism- that way we can have that date.

I finished all my schoolwork this weekend- a teacher's job is never over!


Uncle Anthony came to visit us this weekend. Rocco stood guard whereever Christopher was.



The book we read today.
We also started reading Pinnochio- good life lesson book says Matt.


Finally sleeping- he slept while we ate dinner (which was FABULOUS).


The McFadden's gave Christopher this super soft blanket from Pottery Barn.
Stroonz loves it. :)

I hope all of my friends and blog readers had a wonderful day!!
Oh and if you see at the top of the blog this big white space with a submit button- I think if you enter your email address there, and click submit it will notify you when I update! ... I think.

Have a wonderful week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment