Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Keeping Busy

Christopher and I have had such a great week togther (other than all the peeing on Monday). He is back to eating every 3 hours- so I guess that growth spurt is over... and I hope I am not jinxing myself.

We decided to get out of the house yesterday. When we tried to go walking on Monday, it started raining, so we did things that did not revolve around being outside on Tuesday. We went and got all signed up for insurance and then called Matt and went down to visit him at work.  Thankfully it was right around Matt's lunchtime and he didn't have a lunch scheduled so we got to have lunch with him. Of course we went somewhere that wasn't too crowded-Twisted Taco- (as the doctor said not to take him to crowded places like the mall or restaurants).  Christopher was amazingly good- probably because he had a nice full belly.

getting ready to leave Twisted Taco-
I wonder if Christopher will be a tie-wearing adult.
Christopher gets amazing athletic ability from not just his dad,
but his mom too- so probably not. :) maybe on game days.


We came home and our house was getting cleaned so Christopher and I just sat in the chair and he made the greatest faces for like 20 minutes straight. I love looking at his little faces that he makes- even if right now they are just random.

One thing Christopher and I do every day is read books. Yesterday we started reading  a children's Bible that one of my students had given me. I figure I need to get him ready for his baptism- which unfortunately we aren't going to be able to do Memorial Day weekend, but in June instead. Technicalities. We read about creating, Adam and Eve and Noah's Ark. He feel asleep while I was reading. He may go to church for the first time this weekend. That should be interesting- pray for us!

Thank you Gallman family.


oops- Thanks to Jennifer for this book she got at her school book fair!


We also read Dumbo on Monday... this is quite a long book.
I didn't think we would make it through it but we did!


all snuggled up this morning


before he went to bed Tuesday night

from Monday night- sporting a baseball outift... so the next day I had
to dress him in a different sport...

Mom doesn't like this outfit because of the skull- but
it's hockey sticks..not really a skull :)

We have guests on their way so that's it for now!
Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment