Thursday, December 11, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 11

Christopher stayed home again today. This time with Daddy. Taking a day off as a teacher is the WORST in my opinion. I would rather teach with the flu then write sub plans or better yet, come back the next day to a chaotic classroom with notes and mounds of worksheets to look at. Christopher had to be symptom free for 24 hours before going back to daycare, so it was a fun filled day with Daddy. They watched "Toy Story Christmas" (really something like Toy Story Lost in Time), Toy Story 3, and played with Buzz and Woody this morning.

The picture I got this morning at work.
 
Matt said they were both getting a little antsy, so they stopped by my school at lunchtime to bring me lunch.
Lunch in the teacher's lounge.
 
And afterwards, Matt took him to see his very first movie in the movie theatre. Matt said and I quote, "It may have been the easiest thing I have ever done."
 
Getting ready to watch Big Hero 6.
 
And of course we ended the night with Toy Story Christmas and cuddling on the couch.
 
Serious book opening excitement.

A Very Mater Christmas
 
Have a good night and enjoy your Friday!!!! (And there is a REALLY good chance there will NOT be a blog post tomorrow night. We have our school Christmas party tomorrow...)
Be kind. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment