Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 10

Not much to report at all today. Christopher woke up and Matt said "he just doesn't seem right." He was laying all around and not being his normal self. He wouldn't eat his breakfast and when he finally took a few bites, he threw it right up. Thank goodness Nana and Granddaddy are still in town, so they were able to keep him home today.

When I got home he told me he was so happy. Apparently Nana wouldn't give him any "mulk" and he loves his milk. He said "But Nana, I said please!" He is an avid milk drinker so that was just killing him. He thought I would give him his cup. He hadn't gotten sick since 10 so I figured a sip or two was fine. :)

He did ask me to play with him once they left. I told him I was ready to play and he told me I could be his "co-pilot." Today on Mickey Rescues Santa, Donald was Mickey's co-pilot. I guess I am his Donald.

Cuddling with Stroonz on the couch.
 
Grover's Twas the Night Before Christmas
 
That's all, folks!
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment