Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 3

Christopher was up and ready to go at 5:30 this morning. One day he will regret not sleeping until he gets woken up. That meant we were ready to go to work/school way early (like 10 minutes but it felt like forever) and kinda sat around staring at each other until it was time to leave. He woke up wanting to build with his blocks. I hope he got in a lot of block time today at daycare! :)

Christopher took his Elmo book to share and when we walked in, Luke asked where the Lego book was. Christopher asked me to go home and get it for him. They must have really liked that book. Christopher discovered Legos this past weekend at Nico's house. Nico and Christopher were playing with Legos and building different Lego men... there was one in particular that Christopher loved. It also happened to be Nico's favorite. Thankfully, we were able to convince him to let Nico have it back after awhile and C made another one. When we left, he gave it to Miss Tiffany and told her he would "be back." Well, the first thing he said to me Sunday at church was "Did you bring my Lego man?" I guess we might have to get him a little set for here at home.

Yesterday when I picked him up from daycare and I asked about his day, he told me "Christopher not strong. I couldn't climb the ladder." Not sure what being strong and climbing the ladder had to do with each other... or even what ladder he meant. I told him Daddy would start working out with him to get him strong.

Christopher spent the night at Nana and Granddaddy's Saturday night- Where else would you get a hot dog, Doritos, a Klondike bar and Capri Sun for dinner?!?!

Cheese face at Mexican tonight!

Can I please have a yogurt?

We stopped by Nana and Granddaddy's after dinner to say hello play on the iPad.
 
And of course we rushed home for bathtime and opening our new book!

Tonight's book was The Night Before Christmas. He loved the "Dash away, dash away all" part. Loud laughter came after that. It could just be that I am a fantastic book reader- elementary school teacher and all.
 
As I was leaving Christopher asked me, "Mommy, wait. Can you fix Dine first?" (Dine is his nighttime sleeping partner. There is a Dine at daycare and at Nana's as well.) I guess at some point I should stop being surprised at the language he uses, but to add the word first at the end of that blew my mind. That preschool must be paying off... :)
 
Have a great day....It's almost Friday!! 
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment