Sunday, December 14, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 14

I may have been a VERY boring parent today. I am pretty sure Matt has passed his illness right along to me, but thankfully all I have right now is the gurgling stomach. Matt spent the day downtown for the Steelers/Falcons game, so it was just me, C and the couch for most of the day. We did go outside to play for a little bit but it was much colder than I thought it was going to be. I've got no fun stories or anything that exciting (other than a cute video of Christopher).

I did put Christopher's gifts from us under the tree today. They are all wrapped in Mickey Christmas wrapping paper of course. I told them that they were for him and that he had to wait until Christmas to open them. He got his sad face on and said "I don't want to wait until Christmas." I said "Well, if you open one of them, I am going to take them to daycare and I am going to give them to all of your friends." "Oh, mommy, if I share them, can I open them now???" I thought that was a good try.  Hours later, I was busy doing laundry and I walked by the stairs and he caught my eye. He was sitting at the top of the stairs with his face in his hands. I went up and asked him what was wrong. He told me he was sad and when I asked why he said "It not Christmas." It's going to be a long 11 days.... Oh and now he doesn't want a green car from Santa. He wants a big Jessie. Yikes!


Dominating Daddy.
 

Daddy Domination.

Toy Story Christmas, pretzels, and apple juice.
 
We were on a great hunt for Woody today. We searched the house high and low. Thankfully, I found Woody- it's funny- I found Woody in a room that Matt had "checked." Here's a video of Christopher seeing Woody.
 
Cuddling on the couch for a little Grinch action.
(in his new Mickey jammies that were totally supposed to be a Christmas gift)
 

Opening his book. He got Doc McStuffins Jingle Bell. He is so over pictures... :)
 
Have a great week! 
Be kind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment