Friday, December 5, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 5

Today was Santa's arrival in downtown Acworth! It was way better than last year's arrival. There was so much going on- they had a live nativity, free hot chocolate, popcorn and marshmallows, dancing and singing, and a parade. If they had any of that last year, I certainly don't remember!

Nana and Granddaddy took Christopher to the mall today to ride the train and go to the Disney store. Once again, they asked if he wanted to go see Santa and he didn't want anything to do with it.
Having lunch at Chick-fil-a (apparently with every other mall shopper according to Granddaddy). I am pretty sure I see a new cup being used. Apparently someone got a new Mickey cup today!

After getting this picture today, I wasn't too surprised to see Toy Story on the TV when I got home from work.

Riding the train! Christopher has been to the mall and on the train more since mom and dad have moved down here than ever before.


Tired from riding the train and walking around the Disney store. It's tiring being 2.
 


Santa Claus is coming to town... hey hey!

Opening his new book....

The 12 Bugs of Christmas! The Twelve Days of Christmas is one of my least favorite Christmas songs, so I was none too happy when he pulled this one out tonight.
 
I tried to make this one extra short today just for Uncle Anthony.
Have a great night-
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment