Thursday, December 18, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 18

Today was Christopher's first official day of Christmas Break. He stayed home with Nana and Granddaddy, waking up bright and early to ensure himself lots of playtime. Whenever I ask my dad how he was during the day.... he always so "Oh he's funny." Today I heard something about a picnic on the stairs??? I am still wondering what that was all about. He was also Handy Manny A LOT- wearing his tool belt around fixing everything!

Fixing the refrigerator.

Christopher did come up to my school today for our little Christmas party. He was so quiet and reserved. He did open up a little when it came to getting marshmallows and passing marshmallows out. 

Daddy had him bathed and book opened and started when I came in from working out tonight! This is picture rejection.

Daddy read the whole story tonight... The Christmas Pageant. I *think* this was one of Matt's books from when he was little. It is a really old Golden Book. I guess it could have been mine... :)

1 more day!!!! My kids are totally going to rock out at the Holiday Sing Along tomorrow so I am kinda excited to go to school! (and it's jeans day)
Be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment