Friday, December 12, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 12

The bug got ahold of Matt last night... and it still hasn't let go! I am so thankful that Christopher's bug didn't last but a few hours compared to Matt's bug!

Today at daycare Christopher got to make reindeer food. I am happy that he participated because this morning when I told him what they were doing there today he said, "Christopher NOT make reindeer food. NOT!" I was glad to see he got into it though.

Deep concentration.


Happy little elves!

Their finished product!
 
 It was also a craft day!! I love when I pick him up and he has something to show me.
So random that this is the exact craft we chose in my class to make with our kids!

After daycare today, Christopher got to go and spend time with Garrick! I am so thankful to people who volunteer to babysit! :) Garrick (he is in my class for those that don't know) was sooooo excited to play with Christopher. He told me all week about what they were going to do and how much fun Christopher was going to have with him. I think they had lots of fun together.

Garrick when he was 2- to think now he is 8 and playing with Christopher who is 2!
 
And our book tonight....

Ho! Ho! Ho!
 

Have a great night!!!
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment