Thursday, December 4, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 4

Christopher spent the day with Nana today. I got to see him before I left for work though. I had the monitor next to me and when I looked in it, I didn't see him... but then I started hearing "mommy, i have to peeeeeeee. MOMMY, I HAVE TO PEEEEEE!" I went and opened his door, he peed and said "I'm going back to bed," walked in to his room and laid down trying to fall back asleep while I finished getting ready. The excitement of knowing Nana was coming over must have been too much for him because when I went to say goodbye, he bounded out of bed and ran downstairs to hide from her to scare her.

Christopher was dancing with the snowman.
 
I had saved a box of soft ornaments for the tree Matt went to get. Except instead of a little tree for Christopher, Matt thought he would like an inflatable snowman for the front yard. It's only like 4 feet tall, but I just never imagined a blow up in my yard. Anyway, C found the ornaments and put them all on one branch of the tree. He knows he isn't allowed to take the ornaments off, but there are two that he plays with on the tree- He takes the Derek Jeter ornament and sticks the ornament sized Yankees ball into his glove. "Look, mommy. He caught the ball." He does that a lot. And sometimes he gets Joseph from the nativity set to help Jeter.
 
"I picked the big book tonight!"

Placing the ornament on the 4th day of December. I think we are supposed to start with 24 and work our way back but this seems to be working just fine!

"Daddy, you comin read with me?"

It's the Polar Express!
It is fitting because Nana said they watched it twice today.
 
Tomorrow is Friday!!! We made it!
Be kind.
And a little song from Christopher to say good night...  please excuse the weird voice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment