Monday, December 8, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 8

We must have had a very tiring weekend- I went to pick Christopher up at 3:15 today and had to wait until 4 for him to wake up- and he had gone down around 12:45. I wrote yesterday that he is quite a "bear" when he wakes up so I told Ms. Jeanne I needed to stay out of eyesight and just let her do her normal thing. I didn't want him to think I was there early picking him up.
When I pick Christopher up, I normally bring him a little treat in my pocket. Today I had a Hershey kiss- I said "Here's your kiss" and gave it to him and went to get out of the backseat and then he said "I give you a kiss" and puckered up! I love him.

Check out his super cute Christmas tree he made at preschool...

 
When we came home, Nana met us and we made another craft....
This is just the beginning. The foot will turn into Santa's sleigh and the hand will be the reindeer. I will post the finished product when it is done! (and Julie.. you can take back your comment from lunch- this picture of C is showing his distaste of my picture taking)
 
Getting his hand painted. "It tickle, Nana!!"
 
This picture was exactly a year ago....
 
And here we are today. My how he has grown!
 
Putting his ornament on the tree. Day 8! The other day he told me Santa wasn't coming. I asked him why he thought that and he told me "you said he was coming and he didn't come." So now when we put the ornament we talk about how we are one day closer to the 24 and THAT is the night when Santa is coming.

Tonight's book was the Little People version of The Night Before Christmas"- super cute! I think it came with his Santa and reindeer set he got last year.
 
I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow!
Be kind. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment