Saturday, December 13, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 13

What. A. Day. Well, no, maybe I should just say What. A. 45. Minutes. After being cooped in the house all day, we went out to dinner and this was Christopher when we got home. (Also, why we didn't FaceTime you, Aunt Nancy!)

 
We decided just to "wipe him down" but that was not going well. I also didn't want him to go to sleep without him going potty after the 2 cups of milk he had at dinner. Mistake. Mistake. Mistake. The sleeping beast was unleashed. After we finally got Christopher to get in the bath, he peed everywhere.... all over me, all over Matt and in his mouth. I think he deserved that. I equate that to getting his mouth washed out with soap for his nasty, baby "I don't want to" mouth. He was grossed out at first and then he said "I need a phone." "What?vWho are you going to call?" "I call Uncle. I tell him I pee in my mouth." Oh. My.
 
But we did have a great day. Matt finally started feeling human again a little after lunchtime. Christopher and him stayed home and watched movies and played the whole day. In fact, Christopher was in his jammies until about 5:00.
 
This morning. Matt was curled up on the other side of the couch in death mode.
 
 
Here he is at lunch in his jammies still. He was winking at me.
 
Buzz wanted to pet Stroonz.
 
Out at dinner on Daddy's side.

And of course he came to my side for a coloring buddy.
 
Despite how crappy bathtime turned out to be, bedtime was quite funny.
 
Christopher was so excited to open his book- Matt was doing the whole "Does it sound like a book?" and they would knock on it. "Does it smell like a book? and they would smell it. "Does it taste like a book?" "Mommy, you taste it."

Except when he finally got the book open he shrieked TWICE like a little girl and said "That's a scary monster!!" He wouldn't even hold the book to take a picture. We did get him to realize that the "scary monster" was just him. LOL. I could not stop laughing while reading it.
 
Oh..... that's it! I am beat after bathtime.
Have a great night.
Be kind. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment