Monday, December 15, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 15

One of my sweet students brought me a candy cane today.. a blueberry one. I knew that Christopher would be all over that when I picked him up. He may not like the peppermint ones, but he certainly liked the blueberry one.
I tried to get a good pic of him eating his candy cane, but this was the only one that is not fuzzy. This is when he saw Nana for the first time since she got back in time.
 
Mom asked C if he missed her. He told her he was "very worried about her."
 
After our yummy dinner tonight (which C tried cream cheese and spinach stuffed chicken and LOVED it) I gave him a little Twix for dessert. A candy cane and a Twix in the same day?!?! It's not even vacation... He opened it and said  "It look like poop! You gave me poop."
 
He had the same reaction at Halloween with a Tootsie Roll.
 
Tonight's book was....
The Poky Little Puppy's First Christmas
He was totally into the book. It's a longer book- much longer than some of the little board books, but he was so into it. (I think it may have been the soft voice I read it in as well.)
 
Prayer snuggles with Daddy.
 
Can I do a countdown until Christmas Break!?!? 4 more days....
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment