Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 9

The 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family (where I got this whole idea) has not disappointed me yet... and I certainly hope the 25 Days of Christopher has not disappointed you!

Christopher took the book Polar Express to share with his friends today. Luke was so excited to see the book this morning and asked Christopher to read it to him- loved it. They ran over to the table and looked at the pictures- I got a few pictures, but this one is my favorite.

Don't they look totally into it!?!?
As I was leaving to go to work, they were leaving the book as well so I am glad I got a picture when I did!
 
Today was also White Day at daycare- that's the color of the month in preschool. I asked Christopher to PLEASE wear a bib during lunch today because he had an all white shirt on- no bib- BUT no spills either! I asked him to let me take a picture of him when we got home and he ran away. Then I said, please... I need a picture for White Day. This is what I got:
 
He ran back over and turned on this pose.


When we got home today, it was already kind of dark, so Christopher was all ready to turn on the lights outside. He feels so important when he has a job. He also turns on the lights on the inside of the house as well.

He wanted to give the snowman a high five.
(That's the little snowman Matt got him instead of the tree.)
 
Christopher tried something new for dinner tonight. Our Dinner Afare meal was Chicken Gumbo, so I gave him a little on his plate with a quesadilla for backup... Gumbo devoured. He wouldn't eat the okra in it, but he loved all the rest!
 
Don't let the face fool you-
He just tried a piece of okra and decided he didn't like it.
 
And on to bedtime...
 
Tonight's book was Big Bird's Tree Trimming Party.
 
After we read the book, Christopher leaned over to hug Matt and then said, "Mommy, come here." "This is fun. Group hug!"
 
We are off to run! Have a great night!
Be kind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment