Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The 25 Days of Christopher- Day 23

I am proud to say I had 2 good ideas today. Not determined by me of course.

Today we went to Catch Air, which neither me nor Christopher had ever been to. He asked where we were going and I told him Catch Air, where he could jump around and go down slides and play with a bunch of kids. "That's a good idea, Mommy."

This afternoon I needed to crush some pretzels for a cheese ball and I asked him to go get his hammer so he could crush the pretzels. "That's a good idea, Mommy. I'll be right back." 5 seconds later as he is climbing the stairs... "Merry Christmas, Mommy."

Catch Air pictures:

Christopher loved when they turned down the lights for the dance party!

Christopher is at the top going down headfirst. He is the one on the right.

 

I loved watching Christopher jump and pull himself up on these things.
 
Crushing pretzels:
 
Making cookies:
I discovered tonight that I am not a cookie making person. It takes way too long.
Thank goodness for Nana.
 
I didn't have my camera up with my tonight during bedtime, but our book tonight was Five Little Penguins.
 
Have a Merry Christmas Eve!
Be kind.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment